Bev Bradburn-Stern, M.Ed., LPC
Welcome to my practice
I provide counseling, mediation and collaborative divorce services to individuals and families experiencing divorce and other life challenges.
My emphasis is on helping adults, children, and family systems to cope with loss, change, and new realities.
I provide a special focus on co-parenting post-divorce, step parenting, and other family transitions. In addition to my work with individuals, couples and families, I provide training and consultation to organizations.
While my counseling practice office is near the intersection of Interstate 85 and Clairmont Road, my Mediation and Collaborative Law Services are provided throughout the Atlanta metro area.
* Georgia Licensed Professional Counselor
* Member: Cobb Collaborative Practice Group
* Registered General Civil and Domestic Mediator through the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution
* Certified Divorce Coach/Child Specialist through the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
* Certified Divorce Coach/Child Specialist through the Collaborative Law Institute of Georgia